The Last Piece of the Puzzle

I have had, doctors,nurses,physiotherapists,occupational therapists,opticians,nutritionists,neuro psychologists,carers,friends,family,teachers,lecturers you name it! I've had it! All of these people have jobs that are their to improve the quality of life for me and my peers. And yes, it works, up until a certain point.

There is a piece missing, i don't know if this piece is missing from everyone or just me. But this piece, is a feeling, a feeling that i must do something good, something brave, and selfless; just for the good of other people. I have tried previously to fill this void with this feeling, but so far no avail.

Lately i have started to think that this feeling will never go away and that i will spend my life with the need to do "good" things. I have to admit i have not done an awful lot of heavenly deeds, but I've been busy!

Anyway... I plan to complete this puzzle soon. I am going on an "expedition" to the southern counties in Africa (South Africa,Mozambique,Zambia,Botswana,Swaziland and possibly more). Other people going on the journey include physically, socially and emotionally disadvantaged young people (ages 14-24 i think) to better themselves and help each other out in team building sort of exercises. i will meet a lot of new people and learn a lot of new things, i cant wait!

This is the "thing" the catalyst that starts my life, completes it, and makes it be what i want it to be. If it doesn't i can only be sure ill get pretty close. And that's all i ask for, my life.



Expedition Website : http://www.jolttrust.org.uk/jolt-2014-across-africa/


No comments:

Post a Comment